- Panoramic sightseesing of island Mamula
- Exploring and swimming in the Blue Cave, swimming in Zlatna Vala, panoramic sightseeing of island Vavedenje (Gospa od Mirišta) (20 min)
- Discovering the Submarine Tunnels
- Visiting the church Our Lady of the Rocks, built on an artificial island (10 min)
- Visiting the picturesque town of Perast (40 min)
Embark on a private boat tour from Herceg Novi and discover the breathtaking beauty of Montenegro’s coast. Start your journey by exploring the mesmerizing Blue Cave, Zlatna Vala and island Vavedenje (Gospa od Mirišta), followed by a visit to the charming Our Lady of the Rocks island, famous for its stunning church and picturesque surroundings. End your tour in the picturesque town of Perast, known for its rich cultural heritage and stunning architecture. This private boat tour promises an unforgettable experience of Montenegro’s natural beauty and cultural treasures.
During the tour, the route stays the same, but the visiting time for each destination is variable and can be changed according to your wish as long as the entire duration of the tour is no longer than 3 hours.